Karl Taylor Photography – How to make Money From Your Photography
Size: 3.82 GB | Duration: 3 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1920×1080 30fps | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | + Bonus Material
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Are you a keen photographer looking to make some extra money from your skills? Maybe you like the idea of becoming the boss of your own photography business?
If this sounds like your perfect plan, then you need to fully understand exactly what you’re letting yourself in for! I can say this because I’ve been a successful professional photographer for over 20 years.
Making money from photography is not easy! I’m not trying to sound sensationalist or be negative but unfortunately this is the truth. Many money making dreams and new photography businesses simply never make it past the first few months. Believe it or not, the reason for these failures isn’t down to photography ability!
Like I said, the key to photography success is not about luck or hope and unfortunately, it’s not just about how good your photography is. To become your own boss and master making money with your photographs, there are fundamental business and marketing skills that you need to master.
You need to know 5 essential skills and discover the answers to 3 very important business questions. Armed with this vital knowledge you dramatically increase your chance of success. The in-depth videos in this course will provide you with everything you need to understand and master these crucial skills.
This course covers:
– Pricing your work
– Usage fees
– Karl’s pricing structure
– Understanding the commercial project workflow
– Most lucrative areas of photography
– Running and growing your business
– Social Media
– Genres of commercial photography
– Working to a brief
– Working with art directors
– Dealing directly with and managing clients expectations
– Set building and props
– The future of commercial photography
– Marketing your business
– The photographers role
– Maintaining and staying in business
– Problem solving
– Equipment and studio rental
– Using agents
– Routes into professional photography
– The three most important business questions
– Five essential business skills to maintain your success
– Your brand
– Your website
– Portfolios, brochures and printed marketing material
– Stock images
– Associations and business organisations